Friday, November 18, 2022

Just Keep Sleeping

Woke up at 8:00 a.m. and feeling like my sore throat was better.
Once I got out of bed, realized I was still tired and crawled back in bed 
and woke up at 11:30 a.m! Felt so good to sleep.

I was supposed to have my Kenalog injection today but had to cancel because of Covid.
I already have a December appointment, but unfortunately January is booked.
And since I have to wait so long between December and February's injections, 
they wanted to book a March for good measure. Sigh. 

My newest complaint is one of my ears is plugged.
I obsessively blow my nose thinking that may help, but it doesn't. 

Beautiful evening light in the sunroom. (4:45 p.m. and not dark yet.)
A huge buck and his doe have been meandering just outside the fence. 
We don't often see the bucks over here so we're as excited as Kershaw is.


Nick's feeling pretty good, just swollen. Hopefully we're all on the mend.

No comments: