Monday, November 14, 2022

Better

Even though I slept all day yesterday with only a few cognitive hours,
I slept great last night, thanks to the help of four Advil.

Felt much better this morning, especially when I took more Advil.
Was able to work on class feedback and read and enjoy my time as a recluse in my room.
We're leaving tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. and I have literally no idea what this place looks like.

But I can hear the waves crashing on the shore not far from my room
and can see glimpses of the ocean between the trees. 
We're on a peninsula, so out the front door there's another ocean. Seems neat.
I'll never know. 


Started Christmas shopping through Instagram ads, though.
I can't believe its Thanksgiving next week! 
I really haven't been home very much this fall!


 

No comments: