Sunday, November 27, 2022

Church, BarneyGreengrass, Home. The Music Man. And Emi!

 I didn't pack church clothes, so I wore pants to church today.
I was about to say that's a first, but remembered when we toured Fordham 
we went to church before our tour and was wearing jeans.
So that's a second.

I was thrilled to see an old friend, Tory Perry, and she remembered me! 
Even remembered we lived on 81st Street and we had a nice, brief catch-up.
I look forward to reconnecting when we spend more time there.

After church, the boys and I packed up. Dan is staying one more night because he flies to Chicago tomorrow.
Michael and Dan picked up bagel sandwiches and latkes at Barney Greengrass,
we ate at their apartment and then it was time to say goodbye.


While we travelled home, 
Dan, Courtney, Michael, Rhonda and Bob went to The Music Man.
Dan LOVED it (of course -- it's SO MUCH FUN!)


When we arrived back in Utah, Nick said "it's good to be home." I agree.
Chris said he loved being with everyone and noticed how trips together are even more special when you live away from home. I treasure the time I get with my kids. 

We missed Marty, Lizzie and Emi, but I've got photos from their Thanksgiving in Minnesota with Peter & Alex and their new baby and Lizzie's parents:





No comments: