Monday, May 03, 2021

Home

 It's always good to be home. 

I went upstairs to my office and worked, worked, worked submitting feedback on the other two stories for the week and replying to the feedback I'd received. Before I knew it, four hours had passed and Christopher was calling from Mexico! 

His mission had a bunch of mid-transfer transfers (sending missionaries to different areas as they're opening up) and he was sent to Ciudad Obregon. The same city he was in for a short time before coming home for Covid. It's a much bigger town than Pesqueira was -- 300,000 -- and he's a zone leader, which is an exciting assignment (according to Dan). Almost every one of his areas he's been transferred from without notice which is hard to not give proper goodbyes to the people you've met, worked with and grown to love. But Chris has maintained his positive attitude and enthusiasm for doing his best in a new situation. So proud of him.

My mom arrived tonight and is taking Marge home from the hospital and will stay with her for the week to make sure she'd doing ok while she gets settled back in.

And, the tulips did not drop their leaves while I was gone.
So glad I get to enjoy them.



No comments: