Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Growing Season

 Little sprouts in the lettuce and spinach rows!

The trees are leaving out and everything is greening up.


And my Hawaii Covid test spit is every bit as bubbly as it was before. 

Walked with Kristin this morning. Helped Clara this afternoon. Visited with Sara Carlquist at the grocery store -- my old friend from the ward when I was a teenager. She's got a mental handicap of some sort, but an amazing memory. She always asks about each of my sisters, brother and mom. Today she was getting off work and waiting for her mom when I was leaving the grocery store so we had quite a while to visit. She's so, so sweet and I was grateful to have time to with her. I know I would never have been mean to her back when we were young. But I know I could have been more inclusive too. 
It's kinda nice to get a second chance. 

Dan and I sat out at the pool house after dinner, enjoying warm weather and looking forward to summer.
It's so, so close...

No comments: