Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Home to my Sisters

When the flight attendant announced it was time to raise our seats to an upright position 
at 7:00 a.m. (3:00 Hawaii time), I thought how much I hated having to wake up so early.
And then I remembered, "Sisters!" and instantly I was sitting up, wide awake, packing up my bag, excited to get home to sisters and their kids!

Usually after the red-eye, I crawl back in bed and sleep for a few hours, 
but today when Michelle and I walked in the front door, two little people were
sitting in the front chairs to greet us -- Livy and Dylan. 
Minutes later Reese and Jane padded down the steps, binkies in their mouths
and right behind them, Bekah and Rachel. 
We stood on the landing for the next hour catching up, all thought of sleep long gone.


Morgan's temple endowment was this afternoon at the Bountiful temple.




In the evening, Michael came over with Jacob, (and brought the dogs so even Kershaw had cousins to play with!), and we all spent the evening sitting by the pool while the kids swam. 


 

No comments: