Monday, May 11, 2020

More Gifts

A Mother's Day gift from Courtney arrived today! 
She wanted me to call her so we could open it together, which was so fun --
(I'm finally liking FaceTime now).

She cross-stitched this pillow case for our new cabin.


Some girls at work cross-stitch and taught her how to make a pattern on Excel.


I think she's one of the most talented, creative and artistic girls in the whole world.


I love it, Courtney! Thank you!

I planted my garden veggies today -- zucchini, squash, tomatoes, basil, cilantro
tomatillos, green and red peppers (these never ripen well or they burn -- I'm trying to shade them with the tomatillo plants this year and see if that helps), jalapeños, sausalitos and big jim green peppers.

Also lots of sprouts from the seeds I planted earlier in the spring.
The spinach seeds are sprouting this year, but not the lettuce. 

In Covid news, I let Nick go hang out with a friend today after he finished his schoolwork.
He's been very patient, albeit frustrated, that I haven't been comfortable with him hanging out yet.


No comments: