Saturday, May 09, 2020

Covid Life.

Saturday morning I had Covid testing again in preparation for my second procedure on Tuesday.
(They are closing the testing tents on Sunday for Mother's Day so the nurses can have the day off. 
I think that's pretty cool.)


That afternoon we had a joint ward shower for Lizzie and Marty and Haley and Ethan.
People just drove around the pull-through driveway, said hello to each couple and their moms, then
got a Swig cookie and drink. It was a great a idea and fun way to social distance celebrate!
It was so fun to see people.


Appropriately socially distanced.

We got Crumbl cookies tonight. Everyone is socially distancing and standing six feet apart.
Also, looks like the massage salon is open...


Tonight Sheree and I took a Mother's Day gift to Diane 
(chips and dip, Papa Murphy's pizza, and t-shirts. Her favorites.)
We ended up staying and talking in her backyard for hours. 
I didn't realize how much I needed to talk to people. 
Especially people who validate you as well as they do. Family.

This is how I've been feeling this week.
I don't want to go back to a harried life. 


No comments: