Sunday, May 17, 2020

Marketing Genius

Today we went to Shaeffers and while the boys played games, the adults talked. It was super fun to be together and I think the first time I've been in someone else's home since quarantine! 

There's a card game the Shaeffers learned from their neighbors. 
Parents aren't allowed to play. Just kids get the privilege of playing. 
And part of the fun of the game, is the kids can't talk while playing.

Can you imagine being at a noisy family reunion where parents want to visit but kids are always tugging at their mom and dad to "come play" or "come see" or "I'm bored." 
And from that seed, someone -- a GENIUS -- invented a new game, that they enthusiastically sold to the kids with "it's super fun because you can't talk!" and "the best part is parents aren't allowed to play!" and the kids were like, "Cool!!" and the kids thought THEY HAD WON!
Who is this amazing person?!

I didn't get a picture of us talking or of the boys playing. 
But I did get a pic of Chris holding on to the car and riding his skateboard down the street. 


Also, look how gray my hair is!!
And I seriously don't even care!
I just spray paint the top with my special hair dye spray. Also genius.



1 comment:

CarolF said...

LOL True! That is genius! LOL