Thursday, May 14, 2020

Elbow Grease


I got A LOT done today! Including scrubbing the grout and tiles in the downstairs laundry room. Its where Kershaw sleeps and it smells like a dog. The tiles had a layer of dirt on them (I think the concrete tiles attract grease that doesn't come off with a mop) and the white tile grout was literally brown.


Got down to business with Mela-Magic on the grout and Magic Eraser on the tiles. Washed Kershaw's bed cover on a sterilize cycle. And now the floor is so clean, I want to sleep in there myself, just to fully appreciate the transformation.

Then I scanned more photos I found in a photo box of Chris. (I'd wondered why I had no photos of Chris on his 1-year-old birthday!) Exported them to my photo app and now I'm starting on the second photo album -- 1999 - 2003 -- California years.

Lizzie and Marty came over tonight and while Nick was at work, the rest of us had dinner and played games. Resistance (Chris' choice) and Cover Your Assets again.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Mela-Magic!

CarolF said...

What is your Photo App? I wish I were good at photo albums. I think about it so frequently and don't do it.

Angela said...

@carolF I use Blurb. The programs within blurb have changed over the years. Currently I use "Bookify." It allows for a lot of flexibility in moving photos around and resizing.