Friday, May 22, 2020

Brain Games

I listened to the most fascinating Ted Talks today and watched National Geographic's Brain Games which absolutely Blew My Mind. In fact, Brain Games took a toll on my psyche, if I'm being honest. My brain was so shook by the idea that it could see something but interpret it out of context, I had an emotional response. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt anxious. Yep, my brain was shook.
But learning so much was thrilling too!




Believe it or not, the squares in this picture are actually the same color. 


Our brain uses shadows to help us interpret information. 
Cover the center line with your finger and see what happens.

These videos were part of the Writer's Coaching classes I did all day today.
The beginning focused less on writing and more on
overcoming obstacles in sitting down to write.

Great Day!

No comments: