Friday, January 18, 2019

So What Do You Wanna Do?

One week until Marty is home! 


So as I type this Im currently in my last full week as a missionary and counting from the time that I land in Utah I have 10 days left. Its about to be single digits which is really cool.

This week we were blessed to get a referral from another place in the mission, hes a 20 year old college student and his mom is a less active member but she was kinda worried about him so she was talking to the people in our branch and it eventually trickled down to us so now were working with him, his name is Ryo.

Hes not a member so we're starting from the very basics--who God is and prayer. We had a pretty good lesson on it yesterday. Hes also like an Apple fanatic so we talk a lot about Macs and stuff, getting me pretty excited for that new Iphone hahaha

Ive started writing my homecoming talk, I hope it turns out well, Ill probably get to do a practice run this Sunday at church here so Ill let you know how that goes. Ive also beem thinking lately how I can turn all of these important habits I have on a mission into habits for real life. Just a little bit nervous about it all but its also exciting

Its honestly so surreal 2 years is such a crazy long time but now theres only 10 days left of it, I cant really believe it haha. I hit my 2 year mark on Friday. This week we packed in a bunch of activites and exchanges so it should be a pretty busy last week! Im excited

So what do you guys wanna do when Im home? I'm excited to see all of you again. 

Love Elder Shaeffer!

Im also gonna type a group email so I will send some pictures and stuff in that

No comments: