Friday, January 04, 2019

Sleep

School started Wednesday. To transition from Christmas chaos (yet Fun!) Dan and I scheduled back-to-back massages. Sadly Tuesday night I got a reminder text that I had a 9:00 YW meeting. Noooo! So Chris got my massage. Courtney and I did go shopping at DSW that afternoon. So that was a bright spot. And then all the Young Women came over for a Family History activity night.

Thursday we had to say goodbye to Courtney and take her to the airport. We spent the morning packing, the afternoon taking care of business and that night Michelle and Brent came back from St. George so we had one final dinner and evening together with family.

And today, Friday, I spent the whole day in bed. Well, I started out getting up with Chris and Nick and getting them off to school. Then spent a couple of hours taking care of business. THEN, I went back to bed and slept soundly for 2 hours. A little laundry, some light reading, then back to bed again. Aaaahhhh.

And to end the night, some of Dan's friends from LA, the Zoryans, came for dinner. Good food (Dan picked up pasta takeout), interesting conversation, sweet kids. A fun evening. I'm planning on sleeping in tomorrow too.

No comments: