Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Cleaning Up

Michelle and Brent left this morning to St. George. I had intended to stay in my pajamas all day and maybe stay in my bed all day too. But I started taking Christmas down and couldn't stop. And now it's all put away. (And I can't totally remember what decorations went on the mantles before. And where are they stored?)

Courtney worked on her blog on the family room couch and watched football with Dan.

I love getting the Christmas decorations put up. And I love taking them down.

We successfully kept the tree alive all Christmas season. Unfortunately we watered so well that we ruined our wood floor in the process. Warped the floor and left a black ring.  Made me feel better when Michelle texted me that Joanna Gaines did the same thing.


No comments: