Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Summer, Day 1

Luke and Anders slept over with Nick last night. Today they walked over to Sharon's cafe for brunch. Then made a 1:06 tee time for golf at Old Mill. Nick got home in time to change and have dinner before his last baseball game of the season. I love it when these boys have fun plans that keep them busy all day!


I tried soaking and then dehydrating nuts. Something my mom is always hinting at but I've never wanted to bother to do. But Nicole recommended it and so did a bunch of websites, so I decided between my mom and Nicole it was "out of the mouth of two witnesses," so I gave it a try. Plus its summer and a chance try new projects. And the steam oven works as a dehydrator so that made it more possible. And I have a butler's pantry now where the nuts could soak and wouldn't annoy me sitting out on my counter. The stars all aligned. 


Courtney is home from her trip to Europe so we talked for almost two hours today! I've been looking forward to getting to talk to her all about her trip!

No comments: