Wednesday, May 02, 2018

It's Raining, It's Pouring

While we were in New York, in the rain, Salt Lake enjoyed 80 degree weather. And then we arrived back home to rain again. Ugh! But there is a rainbow at the end of this week. Rain ends on Wednesday, then starts warming up and no rain or cold weather in the 10-day forecast! I. Am. Ready!

On the bright side, it stopped about 1:00 and I hurried and got in my running clothes and took a run! Felt great to be outside!

Nick's baseball game was cancelled on Monday and he was super bummed because he has a new bat he's dying to swing. But that meant he could go to lacrosse practice instead. Silver Linings.

Dan read my blog on the plane and felt bad that I don't get to listen to show tunes as much as I'd like. So he played Wonderful Town during dinner (Chris totally remembered it!) and then a Pandora show tune mix. I acted casual and didn't sing along (out loud... I definitely sang along in my head) so that I wasn't annoying and maybe we can listen to show tunes again sometime! Ha, ha.

We didn't get a letter from Marty on Sunday or Monday so we're all making guesses at what he's up to. Too much fun on P-day to write? Hopefully.

The tile we've chosen.
I've spent (wasted?) so much time this week choosing pool tile! I obviously want it to look good, but I don't want to spend my time doing it! You'd think I was saving the planet in how much effort and energy I've spent figuring it out. But we've finally made a choice. Finally. I need to get back to my homework. Something I REALLY would rather be doing.

Tuesday was nicer weather again and Nick got to use his bat at his baseball game. He was really swinging wanting to send that ball hard. He got up three times, but only got one hit. It was a good one to 2nd base and got the runner to 3rd, but the fielded it to 1st and got Nick out. They won though. And it was freezing for the fans watching.

Wednesday we got rain again. This time in the afternoon, so I went on a bike ride first thing and got home before the rain started. Yay!

AND, the Jazz won in Houston. They are such a fun team to watch! However, it's decided, we need cable because Hulu is simply not working out! It can't keep up with the live streaming and often doesn't air the game at all because of network ownership... fights. Or who knows what. Kind of disappointing.


No comments: