Friday, April 19, 2024

Speedy Recovery

Should we get a sauna and cold plunge? 
Nick and Dan have been trying to determine where to put one for a couple of years 
and we think we have the perfect spot on the porch behind the guest room.

Chris was driving in front of me today--
how much do I love pulling up next to this grin that radiates joy?


I think a squirrel found a good hidey hole this winter.


My finger doesn't hurt at all. When it starts to throb, I elevate it and ice it.
And my shoulder is 90%. So happy for quick healing.

Dan and I went to the movies to see "Escape from Germany" about the Mormon Missionaries being evacuated from Germany just as World War II was beginning. Nick loved it so much and was so excited for us to see it. We haven't been to the theater for a while. Kinda thinking we should do it more often.

We went to the Holladay theater, and as we pulled in, Dan said, 
"I love coming to this theater--it's so close and easy."
However, we misjudged the enthusiasm for the show and the tickets were sold out. 
No problem. We bought tickets online for Ft. Union which started an hour later.
When we arrived, discovered we'd bought tickets for 3300 South instead.
Made a quick trip that direction and still made it before the previews ended.
We were determined because Nick was so excited for us to see it.

So fun to think about it through his eyes, heading out on his own mission soon.

No comments: