Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Neighbor Friends

 I had a wonderful lunch with a few neighborhood friends--
Holli, Amelia & Jammey. (Dayna was sick.)
We live across the street from each other but rarely see one another.

We met at noon, by 1:15 were finished eating,
but the next time I looked at my watch it was already 2:30!
Time few by!

Isn't it nice when you reach out to see if anyone wants to get together
and everyone immediately agrees and thanks you for getting the ball rolling? 
So grateful for neighbors becoming friends, differing perspectives and mutual respect, trust
 and the camaraderie that proximity brings. 
(Which isn't always the case, but we have it here and for that I am additionally grateful.)

***

After a hugely productive day yesterday and a terrible night's sleep,
I spent the evening binging Life & Beth and Modern Family.
(Dan's in New York on business.)

No comments: