Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Solitude Bluebird Day

I said "yes" when Carol invited me skiing and am so happy I did!
Not a cloud in the blue sky, I didn't even need a coat or long johns and the snow was still
fantastic with only a couple of slushy places.
She picked me up at 8:45 and we skied until 11:45.


I love Solitude because the runs we take are blues and with the slopes wide open,
I can go fast, without any anxiety that blacks give me and Honeycomb Canyon
is long and so fun, it feels like you're on a roller coaster!


I think this is the thrill Dan and the kids get because they're so good at skiing--
all joy with none of the stress.


Seen on our first run -- Kung Fu Panda!


Chris and I picked up his new suit for formal (and work and all the times he needs to dress up and hasn't had a new suit since his mission).
He looks so handsome!

No comments: