Saturday, April 13, 2024

Mission Shopping with Nick

Last week my bike wouldn't change gears which made the ride really crummy.
I was very confused and frustrated, but Dan reminded me I needed to charge my new electronic shifter bike. K. Ugh. I had no clue where I'd put the charger. Surely I'd saved it, right?

Fortunately it was in the second place I looked and today, shifting worked perfectly.
I even made it up 3000 South without stopping. A good milestone for Spring.
Dan and I rode together--another telltale sign that the weather is changing.

This afternoon, we took Nick suit shopping at our new favorite store
that apparently people come from far distances to shop for prom suits etc.
And all this time we've been slumming it at Men's Warehouse.
Suffice to say, the boys were much more confident in Ken's ability to get the right fit than 
their experience at Mr. Mac. (Plus he told them they were too youthful for stodgy black suits--
something I've been trying to tell them for years.


We also got a blazer for Dan with the plan to come back soon for another.
Then Maria's for lunch, Deseret Book/Distribution center for temple clothes for Nick's upcoming endowment and finally a stop at the mall to get a few Lululemon pants for comfort tracting.
(At least physical clothes comfort!)

As a great end to our great day, the weather was so nice we ate outside!


No comments: