Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Whiter, I Think

Remember a few years ago when I used a Groupon to get my teeth whitened and it was the most agonizing torture I've ever had to endure (birthing four babies with no meds notwithstanding)?

Teeth whitening memory post (2011!)

I tried again. My hair stylist who I LOVE (as a stylist and as a friend) got certified, along with her daughter, and do whitening in their home studio. So I was intrigued. She reassured me they haven't had anyone complain of pain. So I was tempted. And I have a front tooth that's darker than the other and it really really bothers me. So I scheduled an appointment.

I only had a little bit of zinging at the end of four 20 minute treatments. I took a nap through one of them. Felt great the rest of the day, until bedtime I had to take four Advil. But that was it. It went really, really great!

And my teeth are whiter. I think.

No comments: