Sunday, May 28, 2023

Fav TV Series in 22/23

Dan and Nick are in Pagosa today and tomorrow.
I loved my Sunday alone: 
Morning church --I haven't been in our home ward for several weeks and I'm always happy when I go back and feel so much love for our church community,
 Mormon Tab, Peace in Christ, and other inspirational music in the background all day lifts and settles my spirit. I love it. And then by the evening I'm usually ready to turn it off.

I started (binged) a new show, The Maid, on Courtney's recommendation, and was hooked.

Made me think of some other TV series favorites in 2022 and 2023:
Bad Sisters, Only Murders in the Building, Anxious People, Ted Lasso, 
The Chosen, Wednesday, Shrinking, 
A Million Little Things, Grace & Frankie, Severance, Abbott Elementary, Home Economics
Not sure if I'm forgetting something good, but think I'll keep adding to this list as I remember.


Courtney flew over Manhattan on her way to Indiana last night.
Isn't this the coolest perspective? 



She even found the Belnord!

1 comment:

PolkaDottyPlace said...

We love Ted Lasso & Abbott Elementary! So good. I'm taking note of your other favorite shows. Tell Courtney welcome to Indiana :)