Saturday, May 20, 2023

It Was Worth It

Yes. 
Yes I did.


Last day in New York:
Slept in. Caught up on blogging. laundry, cleaning.
Debriefed with Courtney and Michael and their detailed spreadsheet for apartment choosing.
Was very impressed with their system for choosing.
Sushi for lunch (although I forgot to order rolls, now that I think of it).
Courtney made an apartment decision!

Parted ways so she could fill out the application so no one snatched it before she did.
At home I ate a bit of leftover graduation cake.
Tried to steam the toxic gasses from the bed.
More blogging.

Ice cream with Courtney and Michael and Ash. 
(Aren't they nice to invite me to come?)
Home to pack and blog and finish cleaning up.

I feel so fortunate to get to spend so much time with Courtney and Michael
in spite of them leaving across the country!

Meanwhile Marty, Lizzie and Emi have left for Japan! (Honeymoon three years later!)
Chris has moved home and Dan said all the high school friends were over grilling,
playing spikeball and one was peeing in the backyard. 
(Boys: "It's the outdoors!" Dan: "It's our backyard.")
Nick and  Dan practiced at the race track.
Dan is feeling MUCH better about his driving,
and Kate came to watch, then she and Nick went to the lantern festival.

I'm coming home.

No comments: