Saturday, April 01, 2023

On To The Next Adventure

 I just realized I'd been sorting all my photos from the cruise in my February folder--
not even thinking twice each time I click on February, that we're well into March.

Ack! Actually it's April! 
Time is flying by. Or maybe with all the snow back home,
it's impossible to believe we're not still in the dead of winter!

Waiting in a long line to get off the ship and waiting for an hour for our shuttle to get through traffic and waiting in the busy Miami airport for four hours to catch my flight to Charleston has me ready for quieter surroundings. Why is navigating and being surrounded by crowds so exhausting? 

I was able to listen to some conference in the airport so that was refreshing. But, I'm fighting off a cold that I woke up to yesterday. Soooo happy I'm not going home to more winter!

Looking forward to a few days with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law in Charleston, South Carolina. I love being with each of them and being all together is that much better. So grateful for EC for prioritizing and planning (and paying for) fun trips to get us all together!

No comments: