Monday, April 10, 2023

Barre with a barre, Finally

Last Thursday I was super excited to do Barre in our gym that has a barre!
I've been looking forward to it for a year since we bought the place. 


But by the time I finally worked out, it was late afternoon and a young girl was practicing ballet with an instructor. So I had to come back home and workout to a video in the living room.


But today I went over early. 
A custodian was cleaning the barre room, so I asked if I should come back later, but he said,
"Nooo, you're not going to get out of your workout because I'm here--
I'm the one who will come back later!" 

Courtney came over to work on her presentation in the office, so I sat at the table and wrote a piece of flash fiction. Trying to practice before the nycmidnight contest on April 28.

I ran some errands--Albees to order a pak 'n play for Emi when she comes next month and new silverware to replace the spoons that cut your mouth.

Tried a new dinner place with Courtney and Michael across the street from our apartments.
Even though we were seated pretty quickly, it was a very long wait to get served and the girl who was defending her dissertation in 36 hours got hangry (which is very rare for her so we kinda teased her),
but in the end, it was delicious. And my french onion soup was so good. 
But it was a french restaurant so was simply called, onion soup.

We got ice cream afterward at Vanleeuwans and I ate too much. But what's new?

No comments: