Saturday, February 11, 2023

Squeezed it All In

I slept great! How was yesterday only one day?! 

Spent an hour in bed ordering photos to CVS for same-day printing,
and then packed my extra large reusable bags and headed off to a long list of stores to look for 
objects, vases, large & small bowls, books, plants, and minerals for decorating.

Roman & Williams, ABC Carpet & Home, Fish's Eddy, Pottery Barn, 
More & More Antiques, a plant store, the rocks & minerals store, The Strand
and finally the hardware store on the way home from sushi with Michael.


I didn't buy a Bob's Big Boy statue, but I was a waitress there during college,
and do we think Uncle Ron needs this?

I'm in love with the frame more than the painting.

The most beautiful extra large cubes of pyrite -- Happy Valentine's Day to me.

Delicious sushi--the presentation was so good:


Final touches:








No comments: