Thursday, February 23, 2023

Blue Bird

School was cancelled (actually "distance learning") again today.
The roads were pretty clear in our neighborhood, 
but the neighborhood where I went to get my hair done hadn't been plowed yet. 

But wow! Look at this gorgeous day!


I've planned out a new schedule so I can wrap my head around how much time I need to accomplish writing projects and other life stuff. I'm feeling excited about the schedule which works out to be about seven hours for: scriptures, journal & morning prayer; exercise & breakfast; 
write 2,000 words for my new story; read for two hours and an hour for blogging and my new social media "platform" plan. It's a lot more do-able than "write for eight hours." Stephen King says write 2,000 words a day and that's what I did during NaNoWriMo the whole month of November in 2019. 
2,000 words averaged about two hours. Not bad at all. 

Two days in a row: √
Very Happy Angela: √

Remember how Marty bleached his hair for our Hawaii trip? 
Although he had a very long hair phase, he felt like he never tried anything "fun"
and wanted to try something totally different at least once.
So he bleached it. 


And now that he's home, he buzzed it.
Michael commented that he now matches Emi! 😂
He looks great in all the ways. 


No comments: