Thursday, August 04, 2022

Progress and Podcasts

I started a new class last week on how to write a Query letter.
It's fun to have assignments again and to meet new classmates all working on different styles of books.

We flew to Denver today for another enduro race for Dan and Nick. 
Corey B. will drive too as well as their pro racer, Pete.
Because its in Denver, I tagged along too so I could spend time with Marty and Lizzie.

Today though, when the boys went to do race stuff, I came to the hotel to work on homework.
I love the accountability I feel when in class to make progress on my book.
My assignment was to outline all the Plot Beats so I've basically reread the whole book in the last two days and still really really like it. All the feels.

I've also been listening to quite a few podcasts lately -- All In, Don't Miss This and Sharan Says So --
and feeling super uplifted with all the spiritual inspiration. It's funny how it can go in spurts sometimes. 
I ran into Steph R. on my walk this morning and asked what she was listening too.
"All In," she replied. "Me too!" Ha! 

Also encountered these three ducks on my morning walk. 


 

No comments: