Friday, August 05, 2022

Organizing for Baby

While the boys had a practice day at the track, 
I worked in the morning at the hotel, then went to Marty and Lizzie's 
to help organize baby clothes and baby bows and baby diapers and baby toys
and baby supplies. It was so fun! 
Its so surprising how even when it seems like the baby has so many clothes,
once you sort them by size, you realize you still get to shop for more!

We did a little shopping at Buy Buy Baby and Target.
I advised Lizzie to not stock up on future sizes right now because its so fun to shop and find things you like along the way. And then didn't follow my own advice and bought a couple of outfits because it was so hard not to buy the jeggings and sweatshirt! And the mini jumpsuit and sweater! 
But I promised to not buy more so she could have the fun of buying clothes for her own baby.

Marty & Lizzie got the toy basket ready. Isn't it cute?


Last month when I left their apartment in an Uber for the airport, five minutes in I heard Siri directing us to the Train Station and realized I entered the address incorrectly! 
Fortunately we fixed the mixup before we were on the road.

But today the Uber driver pulled into the grocery store and I realized I'd entered the address wrong again!
We were only a few miles from their home, but somehow their street address got deleted and replaced with their apartment number. What is wrong with me and Uber? 

I asked Dan and Nick if after a long day of track practice if they were excited for racing tomorrow or already exhausted. They're excited!


No comments: