Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Killers Killing It!

The Killers!
A concert all together (missing Marty & Lizzie)!
Chris sent a playlist so we could all prepare and I learned three things:
1) I know waaaaaay more Killer songs than I thought I did.
2) They're a waaaaaay more talented/popular/productive band than I knew they were.
3) The song that annoys me most is a Killers song. 

But I really love all their other songs and they have sooo many popular ones the concert was a blast!


Brandon Flowers and the drummer have so much energy!
Fun fact, he's our neighbor. 
Obviously, we don't know him. He doesn't live that close.
But, we found out Ford C. teaches his kids tennis.


Multiple confetti blasts, lights,
they brought a local 18-year-old on the stage to play drums during one song
which was soooo cool! 


Mr. Brightside -- the song that annoys me most -- was the final encore. 
I stood up and sang along in spite of myself because its catchy, 
the concert was a blast and sometimes you just play along and enjoy yourself 
even if you don't love the lyrics.

So glad everyone indulged me in a final pic, 
even though don't love the face Nick often makes in pictures,


 

No comments: