Saturday, March 12, 2022

Sticking Around

 Between not going out for practically a year and then losing weight, my clothes from a three years ago felt new again in 2021. But this year I'm getting sick of 'em.

Thought I'd wear these pink pants one more time before giving them to Savers.
I don't know, I used to really like them, but wasn't sure about the color anymore.

This evening Kershaw and I took a walk -- it's 54* out! 
While out, two -- TWO -- different, unrelated, teenage girls, 30 minutes apart,
 gave my pants a compliment.
"Cute pants!" they both said. 

Guess I'm keeping them.
(Or the girls are just jealous they have to wear giant grunge pants now,
and moms who don't care, can still wear skinny jeans.)


Good progress on homework today. Trying to revise Chapter 1.
Hard work.

No comments: