Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Hitting the Slopes

 Last night, a couple of friends texted to see if anyone could ski at Deer Valley today.
Well, I guess I don't have Clara Tuesdays anymore, so I could go.
(After the icy runs over President's Day, I'd promised myself I'd go another time this year when we got snow. It all came together perfectly! New snow and sun shining!)
It was a good way to spend the day and fun to say yes to something I don't often say yes to!



Had turkey chili in Cushing's Cabin at the top of Quincy Silver Strike. 
I'd always wondered what was inside that cabin. Food! 
Well, turkey chili, clif bars, cookies and drinks. Not crowded. 
And bathrooms!


We helped ourselves to the parking at Arrowleaf and the hot chocolate afterward.
Great snow, fun day with friends. 


How do moms pack the car for skiing?
Skis are buried under the DI haul.
KT said if we brought our stuff, we could add it to pile in her car and she'd drop it off for us.
Divide and Conquer.



No comments: