Wednesday, March 23, 2022

45 rpm Record Adapter

Chris is looking at buying record equipment for his birthday
and one company had this as their symbol:
The nostalgia!!


 So grateful for Google so Dan and I could find out 
the purpose for those wide holes, the history and the proper name of the plastic do-whitchys.
Haven't you always wondered? 

***
I really debated buying more books in this series, because once I start, I can't stop.
I really have a problem. But they're so good!
Fortunately/Unfortunately there are 17 in the series...
I can't decide if I should take them on our spring break trip, or if I'll be rendered useless
and poor company by my reading addiction. 
(Thinking of taking the 1st Hunger Games on a cruise with Dan. 
Started on the flight and couldn't stop until I finished that night.
Thankfully I finished so the rest of the time I could be present. 
Good thing Dan knows me well enough to not complain.)


And we cleaned out closets tonight.
I regularly purge my stuff and Dan's stuff. But today I asked him 
if there was anything of mine he thought I should get rid of. 

As soon as the words came out of my mouth,
we both knew he was entering dangerous territory.
He hemmed and hawed and finally said, there is one thing I don't like.
Really? ... Guess what it was?
The pants I wear on the plane when we go on vacation.
He said they look like pajamas.
Well, that's partly the point. They're comfy for long flights.
But honestly, he really should have told me long ago! Or maybe not... I can't decide.
But they're gone now. (And I need to go shopping for more comfy travel pants!)

No comments: