Monday, March 28, 2022

Juicing

Inspired by a random Instagram ad (how do they do it?!)
insomnia over the past couple of weeks and a bout of indigestion,
I decided to do a juice cleanse for two days.

Dan bought me a juicer years ago, but it came with one million parts and seemed way too complicated to figure out. Then last year my friend Edie came over to learn how to cook a turkey in the steam oven, and she brought her juicer and taught me how to use mine. It was actually a cinch and it turned out that of the six parts (seems like one million) that you have to put together, two we don't use and two attach together. 
So with only three parts to put together, I realized it wasn't complicated after all.




Clean-up is really easy too. I've just got it set up in the butler's pantry so I juice, rinse, run the garbage disposal to dispose of the pulp and repeat two hours later. It's been really fun and delicious!
The juices are all so different but my favorite is apples, carrot, ginger & lemon 
and apples, spinach, cucumber, celery, lemon & ginger. Actually beet, apple, carrots ginger, lemon and turmeric was really good too!

No comments: