Saturday, March 19, 2022

Sigma Chi

Chris is officially a Sigma Chi!
His initiation was today and parents got to join them at the house for brunch.
Let's just say he's been dreaming of this day for seven years or more.
Congrats, Chris!


After brunch we got to watch Nick's rugby match. He's #7.
It's been a long time since we had Saturday activities for our kids -- 
let alone two kids! Beautiful day to be outside.





I've had two late nights reading two nights this week. 
Stayed up until 2:30 finishing a mystery -- a series Erin introduced me to.
Last night was committed to going to bed and NOT staying up so late. 
Shut the book at midnight. But laid in bed WIDE AWAKE for another hour and a half.
Picked up my book, read by the light of my iPhone and finished at 4:30. 
Laid awake for another hour until I finally went downstairs to the couch 
for the final three hours of my night. 
It's a good thing I don't have the next in the series... yet.

No comments: