Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Zoom-Zoom

I had a plan to wake up earlier and get all the odds and ends done...
finish unpacking and everything put away, laundry, wash Chris' sheets, 
pick up everything around the house that needs to be put away in a different spot.

But I woke up to a bloody nose that lasted a bloody hour!
(Every time I or my kids get a nosebleed, I can't help but think of 
the Little House on the Prairie where Albert (that brother who they adopted) 
keeps getting bloody noses and they find out he has leukemia!)

I also kept thinking, "I can't spare this much toilet paper!"

I one-handed put the dishes away while Dan made breakfast and by then it had stopped.
Nick and Marty are diligent workers. 
I'm so glad I don't have to babysit Nick to make sure he's getting his stuff done.

Nick's Classroom. Marty sits with him too.
I exercised, read scriptures, ran a few errands 
(Busath was still open so I could pick up our family portrait!)
and before I knew it, it was dinnertime.

Nick's P.E. -- Lacrosse wall ball.
For Young Womens' tonight one of our class advisors set up a Zoom meeting.
(Dan's been doing his meetings with Zoom a lot too.)

It was so fun to see everyone's faces and feel like we were all together!
Miss these cute girls!
I was so surprised at how many logged on! 



Marty and Lizzie went and got Nielsen's tonight and I ate all of mine. 
So much for Weight Watchers.
But it tasted so so good.
And then we found out all the temples are closed indefinitely.

What next?! (Actually, I don't even want to know!)

No comments: