Saturday, March 07, 2020

Wrestling Champ!

Coach wanted the boys to make sure their hair didn't go over their eyebrows or ears.
So Nick gave himself a bang trim! 
Ha! His cute little bowl cut reminds me of 4-year-old Nick!


I've never been to one of his meets before. It was so fun to watch him!
It's fun to see an aggressive side to him that we don't usually see at home.



But look at how calm his face looks! So funny.



Because he won his first match, he got to wrestle again, but this time it was against
the varsity (still 9th grade) wrestler from his team in the same weight class.
And Nick Won!!
He won on points right at the end. 

It's fun that Curtis is on the team too!


After both of Nick's win, he took 1st in his weight class!
Today was divisionals, next week is the District Meet.


Curtis got 1st too!


Fun team -- Bulldog Pride.


In the afternoon, I went to do baptisms with the Young Women at the Draper Temple.
Then I did initiatory.
I love being in the temple. I always feel such a sweet spirit.


While I was at the temple, Dan and Nick went grocery shopping 
and then wentdriving for an hour and half -- 
passing all of Dan's properties which took them downtown and all over. 
Dan was so impressed with how great Nick was driving. 
Doing much better with the clutch, too.

I'm so glad Dan's taking him. I don't really love the beginning driving stage! 

No comments: