Thursday, February 28, 2019

Fruity Dino-Bites

All my life sugar cereal has always been a special treat reserved for once in a while. But when we buy it, I love to eat it! (Which is why we don't buy it often.)

That being said, there are a a few cereals that have never appealed to me. Fruity Pebbles is one of them. Its never been even remotely tempting. (I did like The Flinstones, though!)

But a few years ago the boys talked me into buying Fruity Dino-Bites (the bargain version of Fruity Pebbles -- which is another thing I don't buy -- bargain cereal brands.) And I said, "Sure," because they looked gross and I wouldn't be tempted to eat any. But sugar is sugar and I guess I was desperate and I tried them and discovered that I love them!

All that yummy sugary crunch without the razor blade sharpness of Crunch Berries! They are perfect!



Also, Kershaw finally learned how to stick his head out the window today!


No comments: