Saturday, February 23, 2019

Curing c.Diff Naturally

A few weeks ago I finally met with my GI to discuss my razor blade/rectocele problem that has actually become much improved during the wait time for the appointment. (It took three months to  finally end up with him.)

1) OB in October recommended I see a GI for this particular problem.
2) I made an appointment with a young, female GI who seemed desirable because she was young and female. But I couldn't see her until December. So the receptionist suggested I see my General Practitioner.
3) I got into the GP right away but she had her resident do the checking and she said she didn't see any issues. No rectocele or cystocele or fissures. (Later I was accurately diagnosed with Stage 3 of both.)
4) I waited until December and that young, female GI was not knowledgable, was fearful and downright annoying:
Dr: "Can you describe your pain in more detail?"
Me: "More specific than 'it feels like sitting on razor blades inside me?' No. I can't. That describes it perfectly."

So in the end I made an appointment with the GI I used back with my tracheal stenosis and GERD issues. I loved him and his bedside manner at that time. But he was a man and that felt awkward for backside issues. But in the end I went to see him. He was fabulous and funny, his questioning thorough and sensitive. Upon examination he immediately saw the fissure and we were done.

BUT, here's what I'm actually writing about. He was concerned about the c.Diff (something the previous GI ignored). He was concerned about using Coptis rather than the antibiotics to cure it. And asked if I'd be willing to submit another stool sample. And if I still had c.Diff, he hoped I'd be willing to take antibiotics. (My GP had said she couldn't take another sample for six months.)

So I submitted another stool sample. And guess what? I don't have c.Diff. So, thanks to Dave's Nutrition, I cured my c.Diff with a two weeks dose of Coptis. I think it cost about $8. Maybe it was $38. But wow. Amazing.

No comments: