Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Snow Day!

At 6:30 this morning I woke up to the sound of Dan plowing the driveway. I checked my phone and saw the most wonderful text: School Was Cancelled!





Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons were also closed, but Parley's was open.
So even though schools were closed because the roads were too dangerous for travel,
Dan, Marty and Chris all went skiing looking for fresh powder.


Nick did another pass on the driveway. 
A lot more fun to shovel when its on an ATV.


I had the best idea for exercise...
Take the snowshoes out and walk around our property and the neighbor's property--
something I'd imagined since I bought the snowshoes!






Kershaw attracted so much snow I couldn't get it all off
and had to throw him in the shower to get him clean!



No comments: