Saturday, February 16, 2019

Kids Camp

It was finally a Hawaii morning. Warm and not as windy. 
Dan and I walked on the beach path instead of the neighborhoods. 
We passed a lady as she remarked to her companion, "This is the Wailea Road to Hana!" 
Ha, ha! The path is very narrow and tricky to walk side-by-side.

The boys had a morning scuba diving lesson. 
First they received instruction in the pool and then a shore dive. 



 While they were scuba diving, Dan and I laid out on the beach 
reading, sleeping and playing in the waves.


It was kind of like we'd put the boys in Kids Camp.






After lunch Dan took the boys golfing. 
I was supposed to spend the three hours writing, but I read my book and napped instead!


Tonight's movie is Thor. Last night was Black Panther. 
Marty's getting all caught up in the Marvel Universe.
So am I. 


No comments: