Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sunroom

I sat in the sunroom and wrote tonight! Today is Tuesday and Dan and boys are in charge of dinner, so after I got Nick from wrestling at 5:00, I worked on next week's homework assignment. Far enough away that I could work without being interrupted, but not so far away that I couldn't hear the sounds of the boys talking with each other, Nick putting pasta on to boil in the kitchen, Dan getting home from work. Happy sounds that I don't want to miss.

Also in the sunroom:
All of us on the Island Star heading out on our whale watch on the Island Star. (2015, I think.)
Can't wait to go to Hawaii tomorrow (minus Courtney) and have another excursion on the Island Star. They've grown up a lot since this photo!


The goldfish plant is in bloom. I think it's happy here by all the windows!


(Nick just came in to get me for dinner and said, "It's cool that you're in here." Yes it is.)

No comments: