Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Belated Birthday Dinner

We finally went to an official birthday dinner for Nick.
At Bonsai.  Bonsai... Bonsai...
(Marty kept correcting us on our pronunciation.)
We used to have a Bonsai near us and it was a favorite for everyone in the family.


Monday a warm wind was in the air (reminded me of Sheree & Jared's wedding 22 years ago!)
I went for my walk/run outside to enjoy the warm weather and the grass showing 
for the first time since Christmas. All the snow had finally melted.

But today a new storm began. Just a little dusting, but more is expected tonight.


Chris is having fun practicing and playing us his new song, "Wish You Were Here." 
That's our song from before Dan's mission. (One of them. Because in writing that 
I just remembered another one is Elton John's, "Your Song."
Did I ever mention that for Christmas Dan bought us Elton John tickets?
Concert in September.


No comments: