Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday in the Park

Family photo shoot in Central Park.
Thanks everyone for being willing!




The Met -- another start together then split up then find someone then go off in different groups.
Over and over we ran into someone from our family looking for someone else.

Manet and Degas side-by-side exhibit,
Impressionist gallery,






Christmas Tree and creche



Modern art, Asian art, statues.
The one thing I wanted to see but we didn't have time was the baseball card collection.
Not a bad thing to have something for another time.



Serendipity 3 for lunch and dessert!



Ice Skating at Wollman Rink
(Dan hurt his ankle a few weeks ago so he skipped skating and took Emi home for a nap.)






I face planted!
Courtney recognized that I wasn't so old that when I fell she was worried.
But I recognized that I was old enough that when I fell and the attendant checked on me, 
I was appreciative.



The kids went to Sweeney Todd and Dan and I stayed home with Emi.
(She went to sleep as soon as they left. A pretty easy gig, and we were happy for down time!)
In spite of my worry about the plot last week,
they all loved it! Instead of gory, it was more comical.



A dozen Krispy Kreme afterward and pizza.


No comments: