Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Bye for a While

Today was very quiet and calm and restful.
The morning was relaxing and I could linger over thoughts and plans.
(Last night I sent out our Christmas party invitation and it was very fun to wake up to lots of RSVP's!)

I had a couple of errands I needed to run for Courtney 
which was the perfect excuse to get out of the house.

Darn, I wish I'd known about this Depeche Mode concert!

To the tailor on Columbus to ask about hemming.
To Nordstroms to make a return and set up an alteration.
A little shopping and surprise! got to see Santa arrive!



To Columbus Square to walk around the Christmas Market.
Found a messenger-style shopping tote that folds into the tiniest bag but holds 60 lbs.
Exactly what I was looking for!

Walked to Central Park Visitor's Center. Didn't buy a coffee table book, but did buy a mug.
Then walked to The Met to buy another mug. (We need mugs for winter, so why not buy them from different venues we visit around the city?)

Appreciating all the Christmas decoration ideas.


Walked back across the park to home.
The cleaning lady was still there so I spent time in the living room blogging.


More blogging during dinner (I ordered from Patsy's again!)
and worked on our Christmas card.


Goodbye New York. I head home tomorrow.
I'll miss you!

No comments: