Friday, November 17, 2023

Body Work

I didn't sleep at all a couple of nights ago.
My neck has been tight and hurts the worst lying down.

Good thing I had a new Gamache book to enjoy,
because I ended up reading half the night and was happy about it.

Amazingly I was able to get in to Ryan, our bodywork guy, last minute.
I told him it seemed like my neck was too far forward which made him think my Thoracic was tight.
He massaged and stretched my whole back and sides and it hurt so much but also felt so good.

I'm happy to report that not only did I sleep so much better last night,
but I woke up feeling a million percent better.
So grateful!

***

I bought Christmas Crunch a couple of weeks ago because I knew it would be sold out 
by the time the Christmas holidays rolled around. 
I'll be really good, I told myself.


 

No comments: