Thursday, October 19, 2023

Feels like Home

 I spent the morning hanging pictures in our room and am so excited with how it looks.
The mirror over the dresser, the print over the fireplace. 
Some new art I bought in Utah grouped on a wall.

(They reminded me of views on the drive from SLC to Pagosa.) 

I hung art Erin created by the bedside lamps and a piece I bought at the consignment store by the window. Our room looks a lot more put together, organized and so inviting. 

I caught up on e-mails, worked on my edits some more and started reading a book I don't like at all.

Tonight at 9:30, Marty and Lizzie and Emi arrived!

Emi got to stay up late and walk around and hang out with the grown ups for a while and we were ooh'd and aah'd about how cute and amazing she is! She's so cute -- she wants to wear her snow hat all the time and loved sitting in a little chair I bought for her.

(I took these pics a couple days later -- she still loves her hat!
And guess what she's pointing at? She really wants my phone!)

No comments: