Monday, October 02, 2023

Cutest Townhouse Colors

This morning we had the AV folks come finish up work on the lighting system.
Also, I tried Nick and Chris' AG1 green drink, and it's delicious! 

It was a beautiful day with no rain and at Noon I headed out on my walk after the workers left.
I planned my route to walk past these cute colorful townhouses 
on 78th between Amsterdam and Columbus. 


(We need to make an UWS walking tour route that includes Pomander Walk on 95/96 between Broadway and WEA and these townhouses on 78th. What else would be fun to add to the list? 
Obvs, Central Park West and the Arconia, of course ;-)
Maybe one of the neighborhood gardens because its kind of cool how they're tucked away
between buildings.)


Anywho..., I took these photos and then turned to head back toward Riverside Park and suddenly felt nauseous. Really sick. I beelined the 10 blocks home and made it back just in time. 
And then laid on the couch the rest of the day recuperating.

I'm blaming green drink. 

So that was a really crappy last day in New York.
But the thing that made me cry was Courtney and I had planned 
to go to dinner that night and now everything was ruined. 
However, when I texted her, she said she wasn't worried about catching anything and ordered dinner to our apartment AND brought me club crackers, Gatorade and ginger ale.

I love her.

No comments: