Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Gallery Wall

Inspired by last week's meme, I started our gallery wall. 
Today Busath called that our family photos are ready.
Totally forgot about those and now I have four more to hang. 


Had to snap a pic of Chris today. 
Love this face, even with the shadows. So nice to have him home.




Had a free writing coaching session -- included with my workshop last weekend.
He asked what my big dream was.
Well... to be published by a traditional publisher.
 And get 4 star reviews on Goodreads.

But... I told him what I really wanted was to write the best book I can. 
To keep learning and improving and at the end really be happy with what I created.
And if an agent isn't interested, that's ok. I'll start another one.
Because I really like writing. It's been fun, challenging and I'm learning a lot.
I think its a great way to spend my free time. 

And he said I was brilliant for thinking about it that way.
So, yeah, my attitude is brilliant.

No comments: