Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Memes

Friday Meme Day. 
But first...
This morning I was slowly pulling on my biking kit trying to gear up to ride the Peloton, 
when I realized even though it was a cold 30* outside, it was a beautiful, clear day,
and if I dressed warm, I could still ride outside! 
Suddenly I was a lot more excited to exercise and had a fantastic quick ride.


I've also been looking forward to my eye appointment today which I made 
after trying on Marty's glasses and recognizing that I needed a stronger contacts prescription. 
I could see so much clearer with his glasses on over my contacts.

I decided to try Monovision first -- one contact to correct distance in my right, and a lesser prescription lens in my left to account for reading close up.
Unfortunately, because of my Kerataconus, 
my contacts don't fit as great as they would with normal astigmatism,
and even with a prescription boost, the right eye is still not as clear as I'd like it to be. 

I'm going to go ahead with the monovision for a couple of weeks and see what I think.
They say it takes about a week for your brain to adjust. 
But let me document that right now, while I type this, I can't see a thing.
 
Thinking I'll start a Friday Meme Theme on my blog.
Because I'm always dying to share them with someone!
My favorites from this week. 

I do miss cookies...

Hot dogs and balogna? Jackpot!



Like Mother, Like Daughter (I'm talking to you, Courtney!)



No one should be eating red delicious anymore. No one.

No comments: